Friday, March 13, 2009

Of Mails, Kiddo and Blogs

Inspirations. We all have our Inspirations. I have a few of them in my life. People and Moments. They have helped me shape my life the way it is now, and I am grateful to them for it.

The one Inspiration that needs a mention here is a dear friend of mine; was a senior at engineering college and is popularly known as Banjo to most. For me, for a long time this person was the most delightful writer – writing what, was and still is a personal choice – in my life! Words that always stuck the right chord; Notes that tuned in the right music – and I knew the very first time he wrote to me that I had got myself a friend who wouldn’t stop throwing Gyaan at me.

Now, as I sit here in front of my laptop and begin to draft out the first post of my blog, I realize I cannot start blogging ‘officially’ unless I confirm my gratitude to this man who made me believe and made me feel that I belonged; and inspired me to make my own story. It is to him that I dedicate this post to, and earnestly thank him for stirring the emotion in me to paint this canvas with my dreams!

Here’s to you Madhurjya!

[ And, I am sorry about the plagiarism, but there was absolutely nothing better than this one! Also, maybe I have got too used to seeing blogs only this way ;) ]

No comments: